When it comes to disease prevention, immunizations are key. Getting vaccinated protects you and those around you. Our main focus is to help you and your loved ones stay up-to-date on the recommended vaccines. We offer a variety of immunizations.
- Flu vaccines
- Vaccines required before entering school
- A vaccine to prevent pneumonia
- A vaccine to prevent shingles
Our highly qualified staff can easily administer these immunizations here at the pharmacy. Speak to a staff member today about the immunizations we offer. For more detailed information on the above vaccines please visit: www.cdc.gov/vaccines.
Helpful Vaccination Links:
- Adult vaccination schedule (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/downloads/adult/adult-combined-schedule.pdf
- How to check if your vaccination is covered by Medicare: https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Medicare-Learning-Network-MLN/MLNProducts/Downloads/Vaccines-Part-D-Factsheet-ICN908764.pdf
- Immunizations and Pregnancy (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pregnancy/downloads/pregnancy-vaccination.pdf
- Information about vaccinations if you have COPD or Asthma: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/adults/downloads/fs-asthma-vaccines.pdf
- Information about vaccinations if you have Heart Disease: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/adults/downloads/fs-heart-disease-vaccines.pdf
- Information about vaccinations if you have Diabetes: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/adults/downloads/fs-diabetes-vaccines.pdf