Would you like to be a part of a company that is changing the way pharmacy is done? Do you have a desire to help patients live a healthier life? Are you passionate about what you do and demonstrate that on a daily basis?
If so, then Kim’s Pharmacy is looking for you.
Kim’s Pharmacy is a locally owned and operated pharmacy that is committed to our community and committed to greatness. Our vision is for our patients to expect more from their pharmacy and deliver on that everyday. We are a team of dedicated, caring individuals who support each other by consistently demonstrating positivity, professionalism and pride. If you are interested in joining our customer focused team, please follow this link and complete our pre interview assessment
Only applicants with the following traits will be considered:
- Enjoy leading and managing others.
- Strong work ethic and a “Can Do” attitude.
- Readily accepts new responsibilities and takes ownership in their role.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates loyalty, fosters teamwork, and sets a positive example.
- Be honest, trustworthy and respectful.
- Expects all of the above from their coworkers and the organization they work for.
- Must be able to stand for 8-10 hours per day and a team member their coworkers can depend on.
Pharmacy Technician specific requirements:
- Complete comprehension and efficiency of pharmacy operating software (we are willing to train but you must be able to master).
- Demonstrate ethical conduct and maintain patient confidentiality.
- Accurately prepare prescriptions for the pharmacist.
- Verify prescription information.
- Input patient information.
- Process and submit insurance claims.
- Provide quality customer service to patients and our healthcare providers.
- Answer phone within three rings.
- Basic understanding of Point Of Sale procedures.
- 1-2 years experience preferred.
- Must have CPhT or plans to complete within 6 months.
Click the button below to fill out the pre interview assessment.
(The pre interview assessment is best viewed on a desktop)